1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Image Scaler

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rastaputin, Nov 20, 2009.

1. Rastaputin

Rastaputin New Member

Hi,

So, I'd like to be able to place 3x3 and 4x4 images on the map. If I click on the Image Scaler tool, and I choose my image, the 'size boxes' at the bottom of the window don't 'enable' until i've already clicked on the map, which places a 2x2 image.

Questions:
    1) How can I change the dimesions prior to placing the image?
    2) How can I remove a placed image once its been placed on the map?

Thank you.

(edit due to no responses)
    Am I using the software incorrectly? Has anyone been able to place/move/delete anything larger than a 2x2?

2. Dan

Dan Member

Hello Rastaputin,

Sorry this is late in getting back to you. I checked our online manual and we had pretty spartan instructions for this there. I've updated the page to be a bit more complete and it should now answer your questions. Let me know if you need any further assistance.

http://help.mindgene.com/tools/map-tools/image-scaler

3. Rastaputin

Rastaputin New Member

Thanks Dan,

Keep up the great work. Love the product.

4. bocephus

bocephus New Member

Is there a way to delete a scaled image other than setting height and width to 0,0?

5. Dan

Dan Member

Yep. Click the small golden X to the right of the dimensions boxes. We are updating this entire scaling process in an upcoming release and it's much more intuitive (right-click, and keyboard shortcuts!).

Attached Files: