1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Import Error from HeroLab - Initiative

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by elyssaria, Aug 30, 2012.

1. elyssaria

elyssaria New Member

Greetings,

When I import a character (pathfinder) from HeroLabs into D20Pro then every character recieved 0 initiative so I have to manually correct this on all characters imported.

Also a friendly reminder here on the forums since I emailed the bugreport.. Imported characters Special Ability only show the header of the ability and not the description of the ability itself which is of quite big importance.

** Edit another small issue regarding importing a druid... then it fails to get the cure light wounds spells imported so it gets replaced by a another spell instead, so then you have to remove those spells and manually import them and then it works as it should **

** One more thing - When I save an effect for a spell and then I cast a spell and load the saved effect then for some reason it fails to remember the duration, so I have to manually change the duration of the spell effect to get it correct. Shouldn't the save also save the duration? **

Best Regards!

/Ely

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

and armor is fu-barred as well..

Also, it messes up several skills giving +3 bonuses when it should not have any points at all.

also Feat entries are often entered twice and if you try to manipulate the double entry feats it will corrupt the creature file in d20p and you can never edit that file again.

3. elyssaria

elyssaria New Member

Also noticed when it comes to the armors that it actually misses to take in consideration that some certain armors give a maximum dex bonus that can be applied and this seems to be forseen by D20Pro and thus results in higher AC then intended.