1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Imported Character Items

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by MrYuk, Aug 29, 2017.

1. MrYuk

MrYuk New Member

I want to be able to quickly update the items that I import from Hero Lab characters to have the image icon that I have created in the Item portion of the Content Library instead of the grey generic dagger icon. It looks like there is a way, but I am just not getting it to work.

I am guessing I can have the character drop the item and then add it from the content library, but I am hoping for something quicker that will just sync the items.

An example is I import a character who has Leather Armor and in my Content Library I already have the Leather Armor, with the description in there I like with the icon I want to use. Now how do I sync those?

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

There may already be plans for what you suggest. I'll ask the dev team about it.