1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Importing; Map to Library

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Coopernicus, Jun 30, 2014.

1. Coopernicus

Coopernicus Member

IS it possible to import a character you've changed from the map back into (and possibly overlapping) your library version?

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

yes, just right click on the token and select 'Save to Library', it will prompt for a new name I believe..

3. Coopernicus

Coopernicus Member

Thanks, I spotted it just after... duh.

Also, can I ask you sth... Does it seem like there's not as much activity here? I like using D20pro, but would like a frank discussion on what is happening to it vs some of the other virtual tables coming out recently.

Reply or PM me

Thanks

4. kaltorak18

kaltorak18 New Member

There is a major rewrite in the works and a new Kickstarter campaign to fund it. The Kickstarter should be up sometime soon, and it's been promised to be worth the wait. Find out more at: D20 Ultimate Roadmap post or D20 Ultimate Roadmap