1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Importing your d20Pro license using Mac OS X

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lord Elderon, Aug 28, 2009.

1. Lord Elderon

Lord Elderon New Member

Hi Joker here...

J/K, Nick here with a message from one of our users. I would like to thank Adam (not sure if he wants me putting his last name out there) for handling this for us and passing it on to you. Adam wrote and added some screen shots to assist in Mac use. I hope this helps...

Attached Files:

2. Dan

Dan Member

I made this Sticky!

3. Dan

Dan Member

This method is now outdated, as you now download your license from our servers.

Un-stickied

4. Yaourth

Yaourth New Member

Hi all

just a little question. I'm about to take a GM license with few player tokens as soon as the next version will released and i would like to know if the license validation is the same than in the demo mode. It seems to me d20 connect to mindgene's servers to check the license. It's not a problem but what's happen if the servers are down (temporarly or, why not, for ever if you stop to maintain it) ? Could we play anyway ?

5. Daggeth

Daggeth New Member

Yes, the connection to validate license only occurs for the trial version. This is only to enforce the time limited nature of the trial. Once you've purchased your own license you won't have to worry about connection to our servers (or them being down because I spilled beer on them :? /obscure).

6. Yaourth

Yaourth New Member

:lol:

thanks !!