1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Improvements or bug fixes - please!

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by kaltarrant, Jul 26, 2019.

1. kaltarrant

kaltarrant New Member

1) When a player disconnects and reconnects, every other players zoom level reverts to initial connection. With the ongoing network troubles in the app, this happens a lot.
    2) Can we please edit our custom die rolls rather than have to delete and re-add them each time we level up our character?
    3) If I hide the player list in the game log, it would be great if that remembered my previous setting
    4) STOP showing me the news and random hints on startup - very annoying
    5) If a player is an invisible ally, they should remain visible in the roster but don't. It's very confusing when it is the invisible persons turn but it appears to everyone else that it is someone else's turn

thank you!

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

The networking update that is currently being worked on will mitigate this a lot.

In the somewhat near future, the 'custom dice' from the Core Dice will be changed to use the dice input and mechanism from the FLOW system and will be individually editable.

Making the current custom dice editable is also doable, we'll try and take a look at it once we are back from GenCon.

Options for this are in the current Beta and will be in the Public Release 3.7.9

The active token diamond was mis indicating that it was an active token's turn, this have been corrected in the newest beta build, so when this happens in the future the next player will not indicate as 'up in init' when in fact it is a GM token off scene or hidden that is in init.

We should be able to add this as a saved preference.

#2 Wesley Gorby, Jul 27, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2019
  3. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

Owlbear and I just added editing on the fly (the upside), the down side is that it moves the edited entry to the top of the list. We'll look at order preservation once we are all back from the Con.

4. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

Fixed in RC3. Keep in mind, the key bindings for the F-keys has changes in the 3.7.9 branch. Please check the release notes for the new bindings