1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Infrno Integration

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yaourth, Oct 29, 2010.

1. Yaourth

Yaourth New Member

I've just seen the announce for 2.3 on the home page and i've checked the official page of this system... and i'm not able to understand how d20pro can works with this. :oops:

it seems that Infrno includes a VTT (with video integration...). Does it mean that d20pro will take the place of the VTT in Infrno ? Does it mean the next d20pro include video-conf and voice-client ?

2. Daggeth

Daggeth New Member

d20Pro will not take the place of Infrno's current VTT. Infrno members who have a d20Pro license will be able to connect through Infrno normally and will have the choice to run games using d20Pro instead of their VTT.