1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Initiative Question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mac, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Mac

Mac New Member

I am using Hero Lab to help my players create and maintain their characters. Once the character is built I import it into D20 pro. I am wondering if such factors as improved initiative and others feats and traits using the pathfinder ruleset are being automatically incorporated? I cant find anywhere on the char/ sheet that shows an initiative score. I do however see a little box with a check. Should I be using that? If so how? Also is there any way for players to see their initiative rolls?

2. ChrisRevocateur

Improved Initiative is counted for characters imported from Hero Lab. The check box next to initiative in the character editor/sheet is for characters whose initiative score is different than just their Dex mod. plus improved initiative (if the character has it). When you check it, it makes a number box visible for you to put what the character's initiative total (including dex and improved init) is. Just remember it's a complete over-ride, NOT an addition.

Other feats and traits are not calculated into initiative scores (at least not yet).