1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Inputting effects.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bigkilla, Oct 17, 2010.

1. bigkilla

bigkilla Member

OK. I am planning on going through and entering a long list of effects for stuff like conditions, various commonly used spells and such and was wondering what is the best route to take.

Is there a text file somewhere that saves the various effects after you save them, and if so can I just edit that out of game and save it?
    If I add these effects into one of my campaigns can I then export it to a different campaign?

Any help would be appreciated.

2. ogexam

ogexam Member

Currently there is no want to export or save the effects or move them from one campaign to another.

On the top of our list of things to add is an effects library, similar to creatures. Once we have that in, then you can import and export effects! So you may want to hold off entering a bunch till we have that functionality so your hard work can be shared.

3. Leathermartini

Leathermartini New Member

I have found that all my player or GM effects transfer between all my campaigns (thus my 4E game had my Pathfinder effects). They do not move between GM and player modes. (without a manual name change.)