1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Installation of d20pro on linux precise puppy os

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by heldenhammer, Aug 30, 2013.

1. heldenhammer

heldenhammer New Member

Hi
    need some urgent help, my old netbook, running under win7, crashed yesterday completely, anyhow it was never powerful enough to run fast and smooth with that os. A friend of mine gave me the advice to test precise puppy and it works pretty fine, computer is booting now really quick, ok the desktop is still new to me and I have to get used to linux in general.
    But my main task right now is to get my netbook d20pro operational because my next session will be on the 21sept 13. So if one of you could provide me some help how to get that zip folder transfered into a running d20pro programm that person will be my hero for at least this month.
    As you can imagine, no linux experience so far additionaly, english is not my mother tongue that means if you can provide some advice, try to explain it the way you are explaining things to a little child.
    Thanks in advance
    heldenhammer