1. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Installation problem

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mtoscan, Oct 28, 2012.

1. mtoscan

mtoscan New Member

Hello. I have bought the Rappan Athuk/Slumbering Tsar kickstarter and since I have free adventure maps, I'd like to also get the USD 30 d20Pro license so I can eventually master it one day.
    Anyway when I install the sw, I get a "Could not create the Java virtual machine.".
    I have tried both lastest and 2-3 older versions, and tweaked every combination of memory.
    I also updated java to the latest version.
    I log in as Administrator and install as Administrator.
    The computer is not new but has 4 Gb or RAM which is enough for me since I don't play games...

Please HELP.

2. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

3. Caraldur

Caraldur Member

Once in a while a get a similar error when launching d20pro. I found that by closing Chrome I was able to launch D20pro without an error. I also had to close Acrobat Reader once when I got that error launching D20pro. I have my D20pro install in the root directory of my C drive.

-Car