1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Installed Pathfinder OGL, Monster ICONS not showing up

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by FlyDragonX, Feb 4, 2011.

1. FlyDragonX

FlyDragonX New Member

Hey there,

I just downloaded D20pro trial, (pretty new to all this RPG online software stuff)... I'm using Mac OS X 10.6.6

Anyways, after finally getting the Pathfinder ruleset into d20pro I'm now trying to follow the tutorial on fog-of-war using the exact steps the guy in the video is using, but my Hobgoblin's ICONS (and many many more monsters and creatures) are showing up as a grey headed generic man (the goblins however ARE there). Is this because I only have the trial version? Or did I mess up something while getting the Pathfinder RPG ruleset into it?

This was my second attempt following the instructions to a T, and I even uninstalled/reinstalled just incase... but it's still doing it. :(
    Please Help! Because if this works for me, I could finally play with my friend across the country!!! :)

Thanks so much in advance!

FlyDragonX

2. FlyDragonX

FlyDragonX New Member

FOLLOW-UP

Okay, So I uninstalled AND reinstalled again.

I went into the regular D&D 3.5 OGL that it comes with just to be able to do tutorial and learn the program... and the same thing is happening.

Most of the monsters and creature's icons are some grey dude (default icon).

Sorry to repeat myself, but is this happening because I only have the trial version?

Thanks again!

3. Daeruin

Daeruin New Member

I believe so. The d20pro guys can't load that kind of stuff in by default due to copyright issues. I had the same question when I started using d20pro. I started loading in my own icons until I found that in the user-contributed section here on the forums, there is a link to a map that contains the entire Pathfinder Bestiary, complete with real icons. I think it has instructions. If you need help figuring it out, let us know.

4. FlyDragonX

FlyDragonX New Member

5. FlyDragonX

FlyDragonX New Member

AH YES!!! Thanks for your quick helpful reply Daeruin!

Worked like a charm!

Only thing I wish they had a 'select for all' feature when importing the creatures! lol Either way 275 easy clicks later I'm off making a quest for my players...

Just for what I have been doing... this program (D20Pro) is AWESOME!!!

Thanks again!!!

:D :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :D

FlyDragonX

6. ogexam

ogexam Member

when saving a lot of creatures from a map into your library instead of clicking on yes each time just press and hold down enter