1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Interface "fonts, picture changes"

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by Talerass, Jun 28, 2011.

1. Talerass

Talerass New Member

I use D20pro as a VTT not as a program to play online, there are a few things that have been bugging me and seem like they would be very easy changes to make that not only someone using the program as a VTT would benefit from but all should.

Monsters: The monsters tab that you can open is amazing, with a one exception in my opinion, it has the story stats effects and ability which is useful. My main complaint here is that when you click and drag the window to make it larger, the image also enlarges, meaning that making it larger does not really make the readable area much larger because the image becomes huge dominating most of the window. This seems opposite to me, as a DM I don’t need the image, but I do need a larger readable space for the story, stats, effects, etc. If the image would stay smaller I would stop using word pad to keep my notes in and start using the character story tab.

TEXT: Please add the ability to at least bold, underline, and italicize text.

If this request as been added all ready I apologize as I do not have time to read all the request at the time when I added this one.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read and consider this request.

2. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

I agree, this would be a nice feature.

You could have an option in the "options" to say "Max Image Size" and put a limit on the Mini's Image size to that integer (like 150pixels for example - in one direction, keeping the ratio constant)

bold, underline, italics, different fonts used in the notes would be a great feature to add.

3. ogexam

ogexam Member

Very good point.