1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Into the Stolen Lands - A Kingmaker Adventure Path

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by d4jones, Aug 24, 2010.

1. d4jones

d4jones New Member

A hybrid PbP-d20Pro game using the Kingmaker Adventure Path with light to moderate modifications. For those unfamiliar with d20Pro check out the link. I do have some guest slots available at the moment so you may not have to even purchase a license. I'd be willing to purchase additional guest slots for players if I am blown away by your character creation :biggrin:
    The rest of the campaign will be hosted on Obsidian Portal.

Game will primarily be played on scheduled Sunday early afternoons. I am currently central time and have one eastern time zone player so the start time is flexible at the moment.

Number of Players
    Looking for 3-5 players more, if I have more people than that interested I will select best character background and overall design for selection.
    Please do not apply if you have played in this adventure path.

Character background and creation requirements-
    1st level
    Average hitpoints per level (Half+1)
    Average starting wealth for class
    Point buy 20 points
    Two traits (Max One per category)
    Advanced Players Guide base classes are allowed
    All Pathfinder Companion books are allowed
    Include a short visual description of your character, at least a paragraph for character background, and please define at minimum one clear long term character goal.
    Please submit application via PM.

House rules -
    Limited skill and feat retraining will be allowed with minimum IC investment (gold and time requirements). Class level retraining will be allowed with more intense IC requirements.
    All prestige classes will have a role-playing requirement. If you know of prestige class(es) you would like to play please put it in OOC information on your character so it can be considered.

If you are interested you do not need to do a full character sheet at this time. I would rather have some creative character design information. The game mechanics can be hashed out after we agree your character will work well in the campaign. The Kingmaker Player's Guide can be found here --> http://paizo.com/pathfinder/adventurePath/kingmaker/v5748btpy8dqh

2. bigkilla

bigkilla Member

Man if I did not already have a Sunday game going I would be all over it.

3. glacius

glacius New Member

I am definitely interested and available

4. d4jones

d4jones New Member

Would love to have you! PM me a short character introduction

5. d4jones

d4jones New Member

6. kurokitt

kurokitt New Member

If you still have room I'd be interested in playing.

7. d4jones

d4jones New Member

PM sent please let me know your email address or Obsidian Portal username.

8. Waylorn

Waylorn New Member

If you have 2 slots open, I would be interested in joining. It would be me and my youger brother (age 25 and 39). We are looking for a long term serious game. Drop me an email at waylorndnd@gmail.com if your interested.

I have been wanting to play the Kingmaker AP, and D20 pro sounds awesome. We also both use HeroLab (which I really like), so it would be nice to use it with d20 pro.