1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Invisibilty slider

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by Tivaan, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Tivaan

Tivaan New Member

I have been adding spell effects after a spell has been used, I lay the effect over the creatures then click on each creature to put them on top of the spell then update so everyone can see the effect then pull the effect and update again. This way it looks like bam a spell went off for a second and then its gone. The problem im having is there are 2 options for adding images as a creature file: visible or invisible. Now if there was a slider to go from complete invisible to complete non invisible then i could add a spell effect overlay over some creatures and they could still be scene through the spell effect, no clicking to bring 1 over the other etc.

So can we get a slider added to the invisible to say 50% and 25% visible.

Thanks

2. Tivaan

Tivaan New Member

I wanted to add few more things to this request that has become apparent while gaming. With the use of a slider creatures behind obstacles become apparently harder to hit. At 50% transparecy they gain a + on their AC and at 25% they have a greater + on their AC. We cold also use the slider for differant forms of undead like undead, etc.

Just throwing some other ideas out there that can be used for effects with a transparency slider.

Thanks