1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Invisible Creature not dimmed in GM view in 3.7.9 RC6

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by Golldan, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Golldan

Golldan Member

Just updated to 3.7.9 RC 6 and typically I would put creature tokens in a room and make them invisible and not in intitiative until needed. When I used to make them invisible, they would dim down. Now they do not, and visually looking at the screen as a GM I can not tell if it is Invisible or not unless I toggle thru the V hot button.

upload_2019-9-11_22-7-57.png

Attached Files:

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

This is resolved in the in house build, it just hasn't been made public yet. There are a lot of visual fixes in the in house build that will come in the full release.