1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Is Marketplace version of PF rules up to date?

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by AkosPrime, Jun 8, 2012.

1. AkosPrime

AkosPrime Member

Is the current Marketplace version of the rules up to date (as of 8 Jun 2012) for Pathfinder? Or should I manually install the zip files listed in the sticky thread?

Also, does anyone know of rule sets for the various expansions for PF (Faiths of Purity, etc.) are available anywhere? From the Marketplace it appears the APG, UC, UM are included in that set of rules.

Thanks!

2. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

There may be slight differences from the Marketplace version and the Google Code version. As of right now, only the hardcover books are included. Periodically, we test the Google Code version and incorporate it into the Marketplace version.

If you would like to help support the d20Pro-Pathfinder community by adding additional official Paizo product's to the ruleset for d20Pro, please send me a PM with your Google email address so you can help improve the Google Code version.

3. AkosPrime

AkosPrime Member

PM sent. Not sure how much help I might be, but willing to try - probably a good way to learn about d20Pro anyway! ;)

4. UndeadDan

UndeadDan Member

I also sent you a PM. I've got everything Paizo has put out for PF other than a few modules.

5. Coopernicus

Coopernicus Member

Oh hey, I was wondering this same question. I'm still using the original version of PF from the sticky thread. Akos, when you say;

"There may be slight differences from the Marketplace version and the Google Code version. As of right now, only the hardcover books are included."

Which version is the one that only includes the Hardcover books, the Marketplace or sticky thread?

I know this is an old thread but if anyone gets a message about my reply please let me know if you can.

Thanks

Sean

6. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

The marketplace version was last updated on 12/2013. So there is probably two books that need to be included to have everything. If someone wants to check the google code to see if the newer books are included, I can test and update the marketplace version.