1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Judge + 2 licenses

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zandari, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Zandari

Zandari New Member

Heyo, gentlemen, I have a question.

I just purchased a license (Judge +2 guests).

My fellow gamer also has a license (Judge +2 guests).

Is there a way we can play (one of us judging) that enables us to use the full gamut of guest slots?

For example. I start up my campaign as judge, and 2 players can come in as my guests. He starts up, and because he has a license, he can join my game as well. I now have myself (judge), 2 guest players, and 1 licensed player. Can up to two more people come in using his 2 guest slots?

Zandari

2. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

The "guest slots" are determined by the hosting Judge's license only. Players who either have a GM or Player license will not occupy any "guest slot", however, the GM clients will not add any "guest slots" to the hosting Judge's game. Other players should have their own Player or GM account, or you could purchase additional "guest slots" or have some players purchase "player accounts".

OR, It might be advantageous to pool some money with your fellow gamers and purchase some additional "guest slots" on your GM account then you could "lend" your licnese to a fellow GM in your group as per this post:

http://forums.d20pro.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=45&p=169&hilit=client+licnese#p169