1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Just upgraded - Where's my monster pics?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Coopernicus, Apr 3, 2011.

1. Coopernicus

Coopernicus Member

I started with the Judge trial version and noticed there wasn't artwork for a lot of the monsters.

No problem, I thought. If I buy the $30 Judge copy they'll all be there...

Well, I converted my license to the one above and still have all the blanks for most of the monsters.

Is this the way it's supposed to be or have I not done sth yet?

Thanks

2. Dragonmaster13

The monster pics are there. When editing the creature while it is still in the library, click on the blank monster pick and choose a different picture from the various folders. If you don't find one that works, just import your own.

3. Coopernicus

Coopernicus Member

You mean I have to manually pick every monster pic to every blank? Wow that's... lame.

4. Coopernicus

Coopernicus Member

Seriously - Is that it? There's must be an easier way to do this, or d20pro does it for me.

Right?

5. thraxxis

thraxxis Member

Hail and well met Coopernicus,

For the Monster Manual, the stat blocks are OGL but the images are not. d20Pro only ships with artwork that we have the copyright to or are already freely distributable. While I would love to already be in the position to provide gamers with a full monster manual worth of art, we're not there quite yet.

Your best bet in the immediate term is to find a friend that can share their fully populated monsters for your personal use.

6. Coopernicus

Coopernicus Member

Thanks, I understand now, and appreciate the quick response. Anyone able to help out?

7. Daeruin

Daeruin New Member

There is a thread on here somewhere where someone has linked to a map they have containing all the creatures for Pathfinder. Which game system are you playing?