1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Kickstarter missing images?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mutant, Feb 27, 2014.

1. mutant

mutant Member

Hello All,

I am new to d20pro, so I may be missing something very easy. I downloaded the Kickstarter token pack but it seems I am missing pics that are listed in the Kickstarter description. For instance, Pack 34 should contain 50+ animals, the image chooser (Library -> Monster -> Create -> Click on empty picture and follow folder selection) shows only 23 images. Pack 35 lists many demons and devils, but the image chooser shows only 2 images. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for your help!

2. thraxxis

thraxxis Member

Hail and well met mutant,

Hmm something is definitely awry. I just tested the Kickstarter pack from Devin Night and on my MacBook and it failed to import any of the images. :evil:

I am looking into this in more detail.

In the meantime, what OS and Java version are you using please?

3. thraxxis

thraxxis Member

Ok this has been FIXED.

Please download a fresh copy of the Kickstarter and import it. All the images should show up properly!

4. mutant

mutant Member

It works perfectly! Thank you Thraxxis for fixing it so quickly- very much appreciated.

5. cecilhope

cecilhope New Member

You may import Kickstarter to show and display the images.