1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Kickstarter Reward The Crawl II

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Golkiwu, May 13, 2015.

1. Golkiwu

Golkiwu Member

So I got the reward, and the map is great, Igot the tiles downloaded too. Are there any directions/instructions on how this is supposed to be run? I was hoping there would be a rules explanation token or something. Is it meant to be a populated generic map or is there somewhere I can get the Original Rules for this? Also, none of the of Pregens or Monsters have any skills listed.

Thanks.

2. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

Golkiwu,

That's a great question. I have reviewed the original files and it seems to include two maps, first map is basically the name, and the second map is the playable one. The second map also has the characters and monsters populated on the map with Advanced Fog of War. I think this is a case where we provide the map, fow, creatures, and you provide the story.

Regarding the skills, it looks like the skills are based off of 3.5, even though the download category is pathfinder. You can see a full list of skills in the creature mini window (just make sure to have the GM delete the stats.zip file from ManuallySpecified and restart).