1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

LFG, experienced player, new to d20pro

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by Sentinel, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Sentinel

Sentinel New Member

Hello, hopefully if your'e reading this you are a DM looking for experienced players and don't mind walking someone through some of the features of d20 pro. If you are, fantastic!

Let me tell you a bit about myself. My name is Matthew, I'm 29. I've been playing table top games for 15 years or so, primarily consisting of D&D 3.5, 4ed and Pathfinder. Though, I have also dabbled in Mouse Guard and Deathwatch. I also have experience DMing these games but that unfortunately led to the trap of never getting to actually play them, and a profound respect for long term DMs.

Currently I am playing in a Sunday group at my local comic shop every other week. The DM is experienced but I find his style a bit lax, and so I decided to look to the internet to give me the kind of organized well focused group I've never been able to find locally. Specifically I'm interested in Pathfinder society, or one of the campaign modules. I'm looking for a long term group with players that are consistent, who can have fun at the table without derailing the progress of the game. Led by a DM that is reasonable, fair, and adheres to the rule book.

I am available SUN after 7, MON, Tues after 9, WED, Thurs after 9, FRI, SAT after 6

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

we are always recruiting players and GMs for our small community group.. details in sig below..