1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

LFG Pathfinder

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by kubodhi, Oct 1, 2011.

1. kubodhi

kubodhi New Member

Hey all-

New to d20pro but not to Pathfinder. I'm interested in trying out PFS play but am not limiting the scope of my search to PFS-only Pathfinder games. I have availability on the weekends, and during the week can probably carve out time on Monday, Wednesday, or Friday. Probably looking for something that's about once a week. Licensed HeroLab with most of the PF content, currently a trial of d20pro but willing to buy it in a heartbeat if it works well and I can find a good group to play with. Once I get my feet wet, I would likely be willing to turn the table and run some content if all goes well - but looking to play for starters.

I enjoy quality RP, don't really care about ages at all (I've had a great time playing with young and old alike), and basically just love Pathfinder. Would like to give this online virtual table thing a try. ;)

Get in touch, please!

2. hacknslashn

hacknslashn New Member

There are a couple places I can point you to that may be able to help you out with that. First this game is currently looking for one or two more consistent players. You can contact the DM and get things rolling pretty easy really good guy. Second for strictly PFS play try out this link. There is a good number of GM's that use D20pro.