1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

LFG~ Saturdays Anytime

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by Dragius, May 10, 2012.

1. Dragius

Dragius New Member

I am looking for a Pathfinder or 3.5 game Saturdays anytime (willing to try anything but this is what I know). I have been playing D&D for the last 15 years and pathfinder for the last 2. I prefer a mixture of combat and RP through out the game. I have my own GM license for D20Pro and most all the resources for pathfinder/3.5. I use hero lab for the creation of characters and import them in to help the GM manage time. I had to leave my last group that played on Fridays due to work and other things that changed in my life.

I am willing to play pretty much any character class/race but prefer the sneaky or caster type. If anyone has a spot open please let me know I hope to start ASAP.

Please email if available.

Thank you
    Chad

Chadodom@gmail.com

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

We are starting up a PF game on Saturdays, the party could use a rogue..
    http://tcrgames.com for details...

3. Dragius

Dragius New Member

Thanks for the reply. I went to the site but didn't see any post made regarding the game. When do you think the game will start?

4. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

It's list as 'Orphans Of The Abyss' and should be on the main page. We are starting today and will probably play tomorrow as well.. We have as yet to pick a scheduled slot/time for the game tho I suspect it will be Sat 18:00 CST..