1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

LFG:Weekday 8 EST (M-Th)

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by Golkiwu, Jul 28, 2011.

1. Golkiwu

Golkiwu Member

Hey all,

I am looking to join a game on any week night (M-TH) 8pm EST. Was in a great game that just broke up and want to keep playing.

I have my own license (Judge/Player) and am 28 years experienced with RPG's. I have all of the books (waiting for UC) and Herolabs with all of the packs.

I currently play locally on Sundays and Run a game on Fridays, so Monday -Thursday are my free evenings. looking for 3-5 hour game time.

Thanks!!

2. chikae

chikae New Member

I host a game on Mondays from 7pm-11pm cst... mostly just half sessions. Have 2-3 stable players, and others have just been flaking out. Playing the Carrion Crown campaign. almost through with part 1, characters currently level 3 if interested.

3. Golkiwu

Golkiwu Member

That sounds great. I will PM you with my info.