1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

license help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jsepeta, Aug 10, 2010.

1. jsepeta

jsepeta New Member

Greetings! I finally bought an Intel Mac so I can use D20 Pro, and it says that my d20Pro Trial + 5 Guests has expired. This is not surprising as I purchased d20 Pro back at Gencon 2009. How do I go about getting this program to work on my new Mac Mini? I will of course need the ability to login as both a Judge and a Player, but the screen shows I only have Player / Guest as an option.

Many thanks for your help.

2. bigkilla

bigkilla Member

You probably need to buy the full version instead of the trail which is only good for 30 days I would think.

3. Daggeth

Daggeth New Member

It sounds like bigkilla is right and you have right now is a trial license. Do you have the credentials you created when you purchased d20Pro last year? If so, you can install the software on your new Mac, use those credentials to log into your account and that will automatically download your license to the new computer.

4. Dan

Dan Member

If you do not, please email Glav (at) mindgene and carbon copy it to Mat. We should be able to look up your original email address you used when you purchased the software and get you back up and running.