1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

License Question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Enesvy, Apr 11, 2011.

1. Enesvy

Enesvy New Member

Apologies if this has been asked a million times, but I couldn't quite figure out what we need. My DM is moving out of state and we want to continue our game. We would have two people (one the DM and one a player) in one location and four players together in another location. How would you recommend we purchase liences for that? I'm thinking the Judge license would cover the DM and his local player so my question is, the four of us in a single location, can we log in as one player? We just need to see the player screen, right? The four of us don't each have to be logged in at separate computers, do we?

Thanks for your help. :) This looks like it may be our saving grace!

2. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

Yes, the standard Judge license would work.

Judge - starts the game

Player 1 - Player at Judge's location logs in with one computer

Player 2 - All players at second location logs in with one computer.

3. Enesvy

Enesvy New Member

Huzzah! Thank you, kind sir. :)