1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Lockout Button

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by Toxic302, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Toxic302

Toxic302 New Member

hey first off i just wanna say awesome program, this thing is probably the most powerful tool i can use in my games. We are definitely going to buy it. Second i would love to see on the judges screen a lockout button that basically locks out everything but chat on all player's screens. i know this can be accomplished by hitting the combat button, but it doesn't lock out some features. Either that or a customizable lockout button, with options like die rolls and such. Thanks again for the wonderful product.

2. Daggeth

Daggeth New Member

One thing you can do along these lines is remove ownership of the player's characters from them for the times you don't want them doing anything. You have to then go back and reassign them though. One benefit to this method is that you can use it on only some characters at a time.

That said, this is a good idea and we'll add it to our list of requests.

3. Toxic302

Toxic302 New Member

Thank you for the response it is really awesome that you guys listen to user feedback. Btw we found this product via your demo at dragoncon I've been advertising it to my friends ever since. If u guys need help at cons or anything let me know this thing is definitely something any player can get behind.