1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a campaign to join.

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by Minandreas, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Minandreas

Minandreas New Member

I've never played pathfinder, but I am very interested in giving it a shot. I've always done 3.5. Tried 4.0 and hated it. I've heard Pathfinder kinda takes the best of both worlds and merges em. So if your willing to take someone who's a little green, I'd love to join you. I'm the kind of guy who will spend hours and hours pouring over books to make a character, so don't worry you won't have to hold my hand through it. =P

Anyways, as the title says, I'm looking for a good campaign to join. I like heavy role play, and solid story and character progression... Basically, playing out a book. Not to say I avoid combat. I love that too. I just want to emphasize that I'm not interested in a campaign that has 10 minutes of role play in between each fight. I run an 8 person campaign atm, and we generally do nothing but RP 3 out of 4 sessions. I don't need THAT much RP to have fun. But I would like a good amount of it as I tend to enjoy characters that are more about utility and "out of combat" capabilities. I look forward to playing with some people soon!