1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a game

Discussion in 'D&D 3.X Edition' started by Kotawolf, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Kotawolf

Kotawolf Member

I'm looking to play again.

Long story short, was talking to co-workers the other day and the VT idea came up...so tonight I went looking.
    Its gonna be a couple of weeks until I can get the license for the d20Pro but I'd like to look into joining a game.

I've been gaming for years but I've been out of the loop for the last 3 or 4...
    I've got a good number of the 3.5 books and I even DMed a group for a couple of years.

I wanna play again...

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

3. Kotawolf

Kotawolf Member

Looks like I'm back to looking for a game, prefer on Saturday evenings.
    I've got a GM license to D20pro, and have learned how to code the config files to add new classes, feats, spells..

I'm want to play 3.5 or Pathfinder or some sort of hybrid of the two...

I can use Vent, Teamspeak or Skype for talking, prefer Vent or Teamspeak (unless someone knows how to enable push to talk on Skype.)

I want to stay away from the min-maxers are they take the fun out of the game... at least to me they do.

@Krilion_GD - Sorry your site isn't very user friendly, as I only found one game that is Pathfinder and its for Saturday mornings.

4. Undivided

Undivided New Member

What's your Time Zone? I'm starting a game on Saturdays from 10-3pm PST

5. aleena

aleena New Member

anybody interested in playing game with me starting from weekend