1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

looking for a trial game

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by tuxit, Jul 15, 2012.

1. tuxit

tuxit New Member

Hello all,

I am looking for a trial game, I have soon vacation period (biggest part of august), where I can spent some time to learn this tool I hope.

I am an almost old school rpg'er from around 1988 with AD&D. Played a lot of games in the nineties. Real life forced me to take a break. Lately I have more time to do role playing again and I started a PF game locally. However I want to experiment more with the rules and I hope d20pro and the community can help with that. My goal is to start gm'ing too in this tool.

My timezone now is gmt+2 (belgium).

My main interest now are pathfinder rule set and dungeon bashes in the d20pro environment.

with regards

Jan