1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

looking for group to join

Discussion in 'D&D 4th Edition' started by Dregenthered, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Dregenthered

Dregenthered New Member

I am looking for an online D&D group to. join. Would prefer a weekly 2-4 hour game on sat or sun afternoon, but I am available any time after 5 (MT) mon-fri and anytime weekends. I have some experiance using VTTs but i am a little rusty just like my roleplaying. I have moved several times in the last few year do to changing jobs and now that i an settled, its time to warm up my dice (dice roller accually) and slay some minions.
    I have been roleplaying for over 15 years off and on. Both locally and online. I consider myself a party asset because i get more gratification
    from helping the party suceed then from my own personal successes. (ex. giving the wizard a AC bonus that saved him from being hit, or
    moving to flank a monster so the thief can backstab). I have a laid back play style that ramps up or down to adapts to most play styles over a
    few sessions.

my Class preferences are those that assist other classes. Cleric, Warlord, Shaman, Wizards, Sorcerer, Warlock, even Bards.

if your willing to give me a chance, email me at bigjohnson7915@Yahoo.com. I will get back to you asap.
    thanks

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member