1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Love d20Pro

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by achernar, Apr 28, 2013.

1. achernar

achernar New Member

I've been using d20Pro as a tool in GMing my Pathfinder games since I discovered it at Gen Con 2009. It has never let me down. I GMed with it again yesterday for a group of players who had never heard of it before. It was, as I knew it would be, a great hit with everyone. Sure, I have to take a bit of time beforehand to prep the maps and creatures and such, but it makes combat adjudication an absolute pleasure. I used to hate GMing combat until d20Pro. Now I enjoy combat encounters as much as my players.

As ever, I will be encouraging every player I game with to get a copy and use it when they can. Good stuff!