1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Mac Installation Headache

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wmaranto, Aug 22, 2009.

1. wmaranto

wmaranto New Member

Hi,

I bought a copy of the program at Gen Con. I'm trying to install it on my new iMac and getting nowhere. I tried to download the 2.0 program and after I did, I input my data and the purchase code and get the "read-only" file error message re:the license. The problem is that I can find no folder on the Mac that is the referenced "license" folder. Then I followed advice off the page to download the 1.XX version and go through the terminal program. Following this advice got me to a similar error message. Help!
    Will

2. thraxxis

thraxxis Member

Hail and well met wmaranto,

Are you running d20Pro from inside the .dmg file? If so please drag d20Pro to your Desktop and try launching it from there and downloading your license.

If this doesn't work please post back with the exact message you are getting. I'll work with you on this until we get it solved. Thanks for your patience.