1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Mac: Moving Around Visible Part of Map

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mandos, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Mandos

Mandos New Member

Hi all, I opened a large map ("Unfinished Dungeon" that came with D20Pro), and as I zoomed up and down, the drawn portion of the map moved up and to the left so it is no longer visible unless I zoom all the way out. How do you shift around the map so different parts are visible in the window?

2. Golkiwu

Golkiwu Member

I don't know if macs have a two button mouse, but you should be able to right click and drag the map.

3. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

Hold Control while Holding the mouse button, then drag the map around.

4. Daeruin

Daeruin New Member

All modern Macs will have two-button mouse capability. Just right click and drag.

5. Mandos

Mandos New Member

Thanks for the responses all. Edwardcd, your suggestion got me on the right track--it's lft click+alt/option. Two-finger on the track-pad (rt-clicking) zooms in and out.

6. Daeruin

Daeruin New Member

Ah, yes. A trackpad will be totally different. I use a Magic Mouse, so the gestures and clicks aren't the same.

7. ogexam

ogexam Member

Also a triple click counts as right click.

8. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

Yes, though you'll get a pop-up window of the mini after the second click. (so don't be surprised when you try this at home :) )