1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Mac OS X File Path

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RickDavisFL, Aug 24, 2009.

1. RickDavisFL

RickDavisFL New Member

I'm running the Mac version and I'd like to update the files for 4e (classes, feats, skills, etc.). I see that the help files mention the "d20Pro\dm\res\ManuallySpecified" path and I was wondering where these files are in the OS X system.

Thanks

2. timreitz

timreitz New Member

If you Control-Click on the application icon wherever it lives on your machine, a context menu will pop up with the option to "Show Package Contents." Select that and you'll be able to see all the program folders referenced in the help section, albeit a little more buried. For example, the folder you're looking for is in "Contents > Resources > Java > dm > res > ManuallySpecified"

Definitely the downside of Mac's tidy Applications folder, but I hope this helps!

3. Lord Elderon

Lord Elderon New Member

Thanks for the added guidance Tim, much appreciated and big ups for the assist there.

Rick, I would bet there are others here on these forums that would like those files on their machines as well, once you are done of course... :cool:

Hopefully I will see you at MegaCon in March. Did you say you were going to Dragon*Con?