1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Mac OS X Lion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Daeruin, Jul 20, 2011.

1. Daeruin

Daeruin New Member

I'm a rabid Apple fanboy (hey, at least I'm honest about it!) and I'm busy checking all my applications to see if they will work with Mac OS X Lion, which was released today. So—will d20pro continue to work? I imagine it should unless Lion comes with the newest version of Java preinstalled, which we know will break d20pro. Any user experiences or statements from the devs on this?

2. UndeadDan

UndeadDan Member

It launches. And I was able to do some mock combat with it.

Signs look good at this point.

3. Daeruin

Daeruin New Member

That's good to hear. It turns out I won't be able to update to Lion anytime soon, since all my Adobe applications will quit working if I do. I need them for work, and it's going to be a while before I can get them updated. I do have two other Mac users in my group, though. If anyone else tries it out, let me know! Thanks.