1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Mac Program Menu Version Number

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by Teh Bagder, Jul 10, 2011.

1. Teh Bagder

Teh Bagder New Member

Not sure if this is just related to the Mac version, but I'm running 2.4 and it's showing 2.1.12 in the Menu Bar when it runs. This happens even with a clean install of the app.

2. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

This will happen if you use the "update" install option.

If you completely install a new installation from scratch it will update the version displayed in the apple menu bar.

Note: this is only a cosmetic indication that states which full version you installed before upgrading.

If you want to update the apple menu bar header for the application name...
    Applications > right-click "d20Pro" select "Show Package Contents" > Contents > double click "info.plist" > Update the "Bundle Name" property to "d20Pro_2.4.0" > Quit Property List Editor and Save > Close Contents Folder > Open d20Pro

3. Teh Bagder

Teh Bagder New Member

Ah, groovy. Didn't realize it was being stored in a plist. I'm going to take care of that today. It's just been niggling at me :)