1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Map Size

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ronin, Nov 29, 2009.

1. ronin

ronin New Member

I wanted to know what is the largest size map or grid (such as 50x50, assuming each square is 5') that can be used with d20Pro? Since most people import their maps I assume there is a way to scale the image so the map gets to the scale you desire?

Thanks in advance for the help!

2. Dan

Dan Member

There is no limit aside from the memory you have allotted. d20pro uses 512 MB of ram by default, which should be ok for maps of about 50x50 or so. My Temple of Elemental Evil maps for example run up to a whopping 7000 x 9000 pixels and d20pro can handle that, though I did have to increase my RAM allotment to about 768 MB or 1024 MB. See the links below.

More info on: