1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Map/Vehicle question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by billolmesdahl, Aug 8, 2015.

1. billolmesdahl

billolmesdahl New Member

I have an encounter on a ship coming up for my players. I have my map built, but I'm wondering if there's any way to put a ship onto the map that could move, taking the player's tokens with it? Is that possible? I looked at the drawing tools, but I'm not having much luck.

Or am I better off just adding a static ship to the map and go with that?

Thanks in advance!

Bill

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

I don't have d20Pro open in front of me at the moment.. One of the other guys might chime in here and help clarify .. but IIRC, you can create your ship as a map tile (not a token), and toggle that map tile to be sticky... then during play, you just move the tile around as needed. Since it is sticky, the tokens on the tile move with it... but again, it has been awhile since I have done that and I could be wrong...

3. billolmesdahl

billolmesdahl New Member

That's it. I dug around a bit more and actually read the manual and figured it out. Thanks!