1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Marker Auto Wrap issue

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by vanith, Feb 3, 2018.

1. vanith

vanith Member

Please be as detailed as possible (general things you might want to include in your post);
    what you are trying to do exactly?
    - Paste text from an AP into the marker for the players to read into the description box.
    what the result was and/or what steps you took?
    - Pasted the text and discovered that it didn't word wrap correctly. I deleted the CR from the AP and it made the text push the border of the marker all the way to the right.
    Is the issue repeatable?
    - Yes, I removed the marker and tried it again with the same results.
    what OS you are using?
    - Windows 10 - 1709 revision
    what rules system are you using?
    - Pathfinder
    what version of the software are you using?
    - D20pro 3.7.2.9 beta edition

Attached Files:

2. vanith

vanith Member

An example of eliminating the CR's baked into the AP when I copy/paste it into the description.

When I post it like this, it appears fine on the map.

Attached Files:

3. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

I believe that's been the case for a really long time. I'd suggest using a Text editor and format and add natural breaks, then paste that into the marker field.

#3 Wesley Gorby, Feb 3, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2018
    vanith likes this.
  4. vanith

vanith Member

Okay, sounds good, but this is the first time I've attempted it on my end. :D