1. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Markers and Damage

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by Terek, Sep 7, 2011.

1. Terek

Terek New Member

I really like this product but there are 3 things that really bug me.

1)
    Markers shouldn't be restricted just to grid intersections. It would be really nice if I could put them in the center of a square too instead of just at an intersection.

2)
    I want to use this resource to keep track of hp but I don't want the players to see how much damage is done. I do like seeing the red transparency on mine but I don't want that part broadcasted to the players.

3)
    I need to be able to kick people. I read the manual and it says to just click on the x by their name but I only see that if they have already left the game.

Some possible ideas for /commands

/kick <playerName>
    /rename <playerName> <newPlayerName> Gives a gm the ability to rename a player if they accidentally log in as the default

Thanks for making this product. After my trial is up I definitely will get a license.

Terek

2. Kizan

Kizan New Member

I wish this forum system had a rating system. It would help rate some of the ideas that come up on the feature requests board.

All of the idea listed are very kewl and things that I would like to see implemented. They don't seem like they should be big things to put in, but I'm not a dev!

Kizan

3. Zandari

Zandari New Member

Under GM options, there is a way to restrict visibility of the red damage bar. I can't remember exactly the options, but I know that I play with players able to see the damage levels of people on their team, but cannot see damage on foes.

I would like to be able to restrict the numbers that flash on the token, as well, though.

To better explain - when I damage a token, it flashes a red number indicating damage applied (and a green number for healing). I would like that notification to follow the same rules as the red damage bar.

4. Terek

Terek New Member

If anyone knows where I can find this option, I would love it. Of my three items, that is the one I would want the most and if it is already implemented I really want to start using it. Thank you Zandari. I probably should post a request for help in a more appropriate forum instead of the feature request forum.

I do like your idea about making the flashing the damage applied hidden as an option. When I normally campaign I usually don't tell the players how much damage they do but if it isn't what they told me then I often tell them that "It appears as if the monster wasn't hurt as much as you thought he would be" or something like that.

5. Terek

Terek New Member

I think I figured it out but I don't have time to test it. In Options under the Judge Tab there is a setting for Damage Reveal. Options are All, Team + Dead or Dying, Player Owned and Team, Player Owned, Judge Only, and None