1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

markers.zip in a directory, not a zip

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by Lonewolf147, Apr 25, 2016.

1. Lonewolf147

Lonewolf147 Member

Is there a reason that the status markers are in a zip file instead of a subdirectory, like all the other images? It's a small thing, but it would be really nice to have then in their own directory that could have several sub's to keep them organized. Then also have them displayed on screen grouped based on their directory (like in the other image tree's).

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

It's a hold over from years past.. Note: You can open the zip add subfolders and organize it anyway you like..

Tho I suspect that given the need to include status marker that are specific to vendor content we will likely see something along the lines of what you are suggesting in a future release.. where they are kept in a folder just like any other image asset.. Tho I am only theorizing atm and have no solid copy on this...

3. Lonewolf147

Lonewolf147 Member

I figured that out and do just that. :) Now if the display would show those subdirectories....

--edit: just closed off the quote tag