1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Marketplace Purchase button problem

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by wyrm, Feb 11, 2017.

1. wyrm

wyrm New Member

Hi,
    I would like to buy Ultimate NPCs: Skulduggery from Marketplace.

When I open d20pro and launch as GM and then open marketplace it is not possible to "Purchase". When I click the button nothing happens.
    Same problem is with another items from marketplace - could not buy anything... :-(

About hour ago I purchased some gold to have to buy it. I would like to use this content, because your SW d20pro is great and I really like it. But this problem is repeating more times. Today I get some errors I have maximum sessions already opened. So I have tride it again later and it logged me...but again not possible to purchase.

I have last version 3.6.11, Windows 10, Chrome browser
    I am using Pathfinder rules

There is also d20pro.log in attachement and also screenshot with page where is button and that Ultimate NPC..

Thanks for help...

Attached Files:

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

hello, wyrm.

sorry you had an issue.. I'll pass this along to the dev team so they can look into this for you.

3. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

Sounds like you're trying to purchase content from the website rather than in-app. You can only purchase product right now directly thru the application.

After you've launched D20PRO and started a campaign (Host a game)

upload_2017-2-11_22-2-31.png

You'll need to create or choose a campaign to launch from the next window.

Once you're up and running in D20PRO you'll see the D20PRO icon in the upper corner:

upload_2017-2-11_22-3-39.png

Click this guy and select Marketplace from the menu.

upload_2017-2-11_22-4-2.png

Then click on Launch Marketplace

upload_2017-2-11_22-5-6.png

this will prompt for your account password, enter it and you'll see the marketplace in a popover window

You'll see a an Add Gold option at the top of the screen, this should also show you your current stash.

upload_2017-2-11_22-6-30.png

select the product you want and go into the listing

You'll either see a buy or a download depending on if you own it. Note, once you own a product you can select to download it from the main Marketplace UI in D20PRO that you used to launch the store.

upload_2017-2-11_22-8-29.png

vs.

upload_2017-2-11_22-7-55.png

Finally, you will see an import option as well if you've already downloaded a product.

Hope this helps!!

4. wyrm

wyrm New Member

Hi,
    thanks very much, but I tried several times steps by Owlbear - I have seen this guide before (from January) - and it did not helped.
    When I press Purchase nothing happens.

I switched to retro interface and it appears that works...but the new interface is better looking...

I have attached my log file - there are some errors with text marketplace in some of java commands ... maybe?

Attached Files:

5. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks for the log, we'll definitely dig into it!

6. kimco

kimco New Member

I'm having this same problem right now, Purchase button not working.

I bought 250 gp, launch market place, get to the Waterdeep: DH page, but the green Purchase button doesn't seem to do anything when I click it.
    I have JavaScript and Pop-ups allowed.
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

7. Wesley Gorby

Staff Member

Have you tried going into D20PRO->Options and selecting to use 'Legacy Marketplace' ?

8. kimco

kimco New Member

Thank you Krilion, that seems to have worked.

9. Wesley Gorby

Staff Member

np, happy to serve