1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Me and my Wife are looking for a game!

Discussion in 'D&D 4th Edition' started by Tirent, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Tirent

Tirent New Member

Hi me and my wife are both avid DnD fans but are still new to D20 Pro and would like to join a group or adventure we can game almost any night and are really looking forward to using D20 pro we love to meet new people and role-play Also are looking for a nice game for Halloween if anyone has one going on! thank you!

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

We are always looking to expand our group of gamers.. give us a visit -> http://tcrgames.com
    We have a couple games just starting up.. tho I don't think we have anything 4th ed running atm...

3. greyyone

greyyone New Member

Hello
    Our group is currently looking for a couple more players for our 4e campaign. Currently we have myself and 3 players who show up pretty regularly. We play usually every other sunday night at 5:30 MST. We usually play about 4 or so hours. Our campaign is in a homemade world and we try to stay balanced between role playing and dungeon crawls. We have a facebook page dedicated to the campaign and try to do some role playing between sessions. Also one of our players posts some awesome session recaps on the facebook page. We are looking for people that can make the sessions, have an ok understanding of the rules, and are ready for some fun. Our group is laid back but keeps the adventure rolling throughout the session. We do us d20pro and skype together. You can PM me or reply on here if interested.