1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Memory and Bandwidth Issues in 3.5.7

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Robotguy, Jan 12, 2016.

1. Robotguy

Robotguy Member

None so far! I've had a few players with less than stellar internet and smaller machines that have historically had a hard time connecting and staying connected. We just switched over, but I have to say so far it seems 500% better.

Oh, and while I'm at it, I'm not afraid to tell the party to level up anymore now that they can edit their own sheets.

Great job and thanks!

2. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi Robotguy!

Clever use of title name... :)

Much like you approach a dead horse in front of the entrance to the tomb,.. as you get closer to investigate you see a swarm...
    of flys on and hovering over horse... (if you ever played PFS, most of those adventures contain some sort of swarm monster, so you can catch players saying "oh no!" during the pause.)

We are glad you like the added features and benefits :)