1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Missing items

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Althafain, Mar 6, 2010.

1. Althafain

Althafain New Member

Hi there! I'm using d20pro 2.0.3 on Mac OS X 10.6.2. I'm planning on running my game using Pathfinder's rules, and I've replaced the feats, spells, skills and classes files.

But when I tried to create my players' characters, I couldn't add items. No items appear in the pull-down list. Am I missing something?

2. Daggeth

Daggeth New Member

Hi Althafain, when you go to the Item tab on a creature and click the Add button there are no items in the list of the Select Item window that opens up? Do you see the green and red buttons at the bottom of this window?

3. Dan

Dan Member

Do you have any items in the item library? The character sheet pull-down lost populates from those.

4. Lord Elderon

Lord Elderon New Member

I believe there is an "Item Mule" floating around somewhere too. =)

Happy gaming,

Nick

5. Dan

Dan Member

I believe this is the post you are looking for. It has an item Mule you can download, with instructions on how to get him into your game.

Note that he is ONLY for older installations. Our current ones have these items.
    http://forums.d20pro.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=86&p=710&hilit=mule#p710