1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Monster Picture

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by Undeadlord, Dec 10, 2009.

1. Undeadlord

Undeadlord New Member

I just had a thought, I know when a PC comes across a monster in a game of mine, I usually end up turning the module book around and trying to show them a picture of what they see, while trying to hide the name and stats. It would be cool, if , along with the token picture, you could include a large picture as well, just to pop on the screen for a moment to show the PC's what they see as the monster rush toward them. Nothing fancy, the same cropping system as the tokens would be great, just allow for a much larger picture in a different area.

Undeadlord

2. Dan

Dan Member

Not a bad idea. This is especially helpful for important NPCs.

As a workaround for now, try using the Handout library! It allows you to post an image and share it with PCs. You could have one or two "scenic" images to show them, like these that I showed for the Rise of the Runelords, Skinsaw Murders adventure.

Click for a full sized image

Click for a full sized image

Attached Files:

3. Lord Elderon

Lord Elderon New Member

Good stuff Daniel!