1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

More updates.........smaller content.

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by cyderak, Feb 15, 2011.

1. cyderak

cyderak Member

Is it possible to release more updates with smaller amounts of content?

That way the D20Pro guys could chip away at the "to do" list one item at a time.

Instead of multiple items in a giant update and then have a buttload of items to fix thus creating a longer "fix-it" list.

Just a suggestion.

2. thraxxis

thraxxis Member

Hail and well met cyderak,

The short answer is yet but there is a balance between how much testing is involved with every release. v2.4 will be out this month with a decent number of small features and fixes. I'll be announcing a closed Beta for v2.4 soon if you (or anyone else) is interested.

It's a perfectly reasonable suggestion and we'll evaluate after v2.4 how best to roll out small improvements while still keeping resources focused on the upcoming large (and I posit wonderful) 3.0 features.

3. cyderak

cyderak Member

thanks for the quick reply. I'll test 2.4 if you'd like.

let me know.

later.