1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Movement Trails

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by jiberg1, Apr 4, 2011.

1. jiberg1

jiberg1 New Member

I was designing a map last night and ran into a bug. The map was complete, and I was populating it with the requisite dangers for my charecters. The creatures wnet onto the map, no problem. I then shifted them around the map to get them in the right place and the movement trails would not go away. After positioning everyone the screen was cluttered and visually unappealing. Is this a RAM problem on my computer? I have a brand new computer with 4 GB of RAM as well as a 512 MB graphics card. Any help would be appreciated.

2. Tharck

Tharck New Member

You might have had Combat Mode active.

In any case to avoid this in the future simply select a monster, right click, location, move to - and then select where. You can also do this with several characters at once.

3. Daggeth

Daggeth New Member

Tharck is right, being in Initiative mode would cause the exact scenario you mentioned.

4. jiberg1

jiberg1 New Member

Thanks guys i appreciate it.

Oh...when is the new version coming out?